Re: LF: Re: Fargo FAQ Latest Edition!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Re: Fargo FAQ Latest Edition!

It is bad. It's crap. It's total foolishness.

I -don't- want a FAQ. I think idiots should be banished to a foreign island
without calculators, and any question that is "frequently asked" is also
"frequently answered" and people should pay more attention.

Geocities is lame, by the way. (Hmm... a free Website guy sticking up
for a free mail guy. Typical.)