LF: Keepout/Password Ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Keepout/Password Ideas

To the people who write the password Programs:
I think it would be nice if you could rig your programs so they would be
triggered by pressing diamond+on.  I think I read somewhere in the fargo
docs that there is an interrupt for the on key.  You would need to save
the interrupt vector in your program, then change it to point to your
program, then, when your program is called, check to see if the diamond
key has been pressed, if it has, enable password protection and turn the
calc off, otherwise jump to the place in mem that the interrupt vector
pointed to before you changed it.  I have no idea if this would work,
also, you'd have to keep changing the interrupt vector because your
program would probably be moved around in memory.  I think David was
planning to do something with Fargo to make it support TSR's.  Hopefully
he'll get it done.  Anyway, I may have no idea at all what I am talking
about, as I don't know assembly language, but it would be nice if you
could work on this :)

Also, if anyone out there with juno could give it to me or something, it
would be nice.  Thanks :)

<A HREF="mailto:dsplaisted@geocities.com">dsplaisted@geocities.com</A>