Re: LF: Why is QWERTY so bad?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Why is QWERTY so bad?

I know why! Because it's "Standardized" and you have a "keyboard and word
processor" put two and two together and you have one mean lean cheating
machine. You can QUICKLy and extremly EASILY type in the test, bring it
home, and post it on every usenet newsgroup you can find. Get it? It's a
way of preventing people from mass coping the test.

that1guy@juno.com