Re: LF: A 9600 bps Note!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: A 9600 bps Note!

If you want to know more about analog modem speed in the United States
their is a good article in the most recent issue of Computer Shopper which
explains why it is possible to get 64k modem speed on an analog copper
wire. But this really doesn't matter since none of the servers run about
28.8. I suggest getting a 36.6 though so that your modem can take
advantage of information surges caused by analog back up.

|     Baer William Bradford       | Smile the Future Is Now!       |
|         Knoxville,TN            |    \  ,,,            __________|
|       University of TN          |     \(o o)          | C-YA L8R |