Re: LF: 92 ROOTS!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: 92 ROOTS!!!!

Ok here is a question for you that involves how to program for Fargo. But
it is a newbie question of sorts. I have never programed in ASM (not even
for Z-SHell). What is the best way to start learning about this sort of
thing?

|     Baer William Bradford       | Smile the Future Is Now!       |
|         Knoxville,TN            |    \  ,,,            __________|
|       University of TN          |     \(o o)          | C-YA L8R |