LF: ROM VERSION 1.11

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: ROM VERSION 1.11

Do you have a somewhat fast computer (pentium 100 or so)?  I was having the
same problem - the link program that comes with fargo would crash part way
through receiving a backup.  To get it to work I had to slow my computer
down with the Turbo button.  I think the link program is just very
sensitive to timing.  If you made your own parallel cable, you could also
try shortening the cable a foot or so and see if that helps.

-Kevin
khuber@mr.net