LF: Errors

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Errors

I was working on a program today and yesterday that would generate a
random landscape.  It compiles fine, but it always locks up and comes
up with an Illegal Instruction of Address Error and the calc freezes.
 I don't know why either of these comes up.  How can it be executing
an illegal instruction when it compiles fine?  I looked at the code
and it doesn't jump to anyother addresses or anything, to cause an
Illegal Instruction error.  Does anyone know what's wrong?

Also, after locking up my calc many times, I found that the best way
to reset it is to hold down [ON] and while still holding [ON], take
out one of the batteries and then put it back in.  Then let go of
[ON]  and the calc is reset.  It hasn't failed me yet!

-Ed