LF: About my New Program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: About my New Program

Thank you so so much for helping me out on my new program. I have just
one more question... Could you send me that same program, except with a
menu like you have in Keepout, where if you press F1, it will bring you to a new screen of text, and F2 will bring you to a second. (I eventually
will have more, but I can do that if there is a simple pattern to it,
like there was with the Writestr thingies.)

Also, when it gets to the screen, there will be a menu of F1 to return to
the main menu, where you can exit the program like you can now. Basically, I want to put a 3 level menu at the top of my program, so that people
can navigate easily through the information. Get it?

Sorry, I think this might be too hard for you to do for me, but I would
really like to see how it's done. Have you seen Fchem? I am writing a
program similar to that, execpt it will be conversion tables and stuff.
Oops! I told you what I'm writing, please don't go out and write one now
:) I plan to release the first public beta by the end of TODAY if you tell me how to do menus :) Thanks so VERY much!!!

that1guy@Juno.com

P.S.- I would love to give you more comments and suggestions on Keepout, but I think it's going to be hard to get the product any better than what
it is now!