Re: LF: Make the TI-92 a real gaming machine with sound!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Thu, 28 Nov 1996 00:34:14 EST, you wrote:
>I think Jameco is another great place to order stuff.
>They have a web page:    www.jameco.com
>most of their standard chips (555, 74xx, etc.) are around 20-50 CENTS

About my message that some people interpreted that I said 'radio shack
has good prices', just to clear that up, I meant Mouser has good
prices, not RS. I like Jameco's prices, but they sock you with huge
shipping and handling, a $5 minimum order fee for orders less than
$25...

But this is not about Fargo, so here is a question:

Since it seems like the TI-92 cannot make sound like the 85, could
someone use a Basic-Stamp (basic interpreter on a chip) to convert the
TI's output to sound? I'd imagine you could use it for datalogging
also. That would be *great*.

-Tim
<pre>
--