Re: LF: PROBLEM INSTALLING FARGO with latest ROM !!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 12:03 PM 11/28/96 +0100, you wrote:

>> My ROM is about three weeks old and it's a calculator that normally is

>> reserved to teachers (with a link to a LCD projector set).

>All 92's, until ROM 1.12 I believe, had this feature.  It's not a

>special kind of calc.

He's not saying it has a port I believe, he is saying that it actually has the calc-overhead link, but I could be wrong..

Aaron

<pre>
--

Aaron N. Tubbs

aaron@parrett.net

FARGO FAQ - http://www.parrett.net/fargo.html

<italic>"If you do something good in life, make sure you get a receipt,
in case heaven is like the IRS!"</italic>
</pre>