Re: LF: Re: Re: Re: CAN'T!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Re: Re: Re: CAN'T!!!

> From:          "Groundhog" <pogge@shore.intercom.net>
> To:            <list-fargo@lists.ticalc.org>
> Subject:       LF: Re: Re: Re: CAN'T!!!
> Date:          Wed, 27 Nov 1996 19:12:55 -0800

> ----------
> > From: dethrow <lipov@bellatlantic.net>
> > To: list-fargo@lists.ticalc.org
> > Subject: LF: Re: Re: CAN'T!!!
> > Date: Wednesday, November 27, 1996 2:40 PM
> >
> > > you suck
> >
> > Why are all of your messages negative?
> > The last 5 messages from you have all been derogatory and pointless.
>
> cause you suck

I'd like to make the request that if "Groundhog" doesn't start making
useful replies within the next few days, that he be removed from this
list.  I, for one, am finding it hard to put up with all these
pointless, worthless, useless messages that should have either not
been sent in the first place or at the least sent to the original
author of the message instead of to the entire list, wasting all of
our time.  The use of completely incorrect English only compounds the
problem by making it virtually impossible to understand what his
point is in any of these messages anyway.

If anyone agrees, you can probably tell either the list owner or me,
and not the entire list.

If Groundhog disagrees, he doesn't need to reply to the list, any
flames can be sent directly to the author of the message instead of
wasting everyone's time.

Thanks,

      Josh Hays           |              jhays@teaser.fr
    Paris, France         |      http://www.brownell.edu/~johays
 American School of Paris |        http://www.teaser.fr/~jhays
      "Id quod fuimus aut sumus, non cras erimus." -Ovid