Re: LF: What should I do?!?!?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: What should I do?!?!?

At 09:58 PM 11/27/96 -0500, you wrote:

>I put in Keepout and must of forgot to store a password...now I can't get

>into my calculator...what should I do?

>-Nomad

try the default password 'timg'  If this doesn't work, hold down [2nd] + [Hand] + [ON].  This will reset your calculator, you have no other option.  Yet again, I must remind you to READ THE DOCS before you go and screw yourself over...  And before you bug us about it.  I didn't learn by begging for answers, I read the docs if I wasn't sure how to do something, or what something did, and if I couldn't figure it out, then, and ONLY then do I ask for help.  If everyone would take the time....  What a small mailing list this would be.. ;)

<pre>
--

Aaron N. Tubbs

aaron@parrett.net

FARGO FAQ - http://www.parrett.net/fargo.html

<italic>"If you do something good in life, make sure you get a receipt,
in case heaven is like the IRS!"</italic>
</pre>