Re: LF: Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Fargo

>I am wary to load Fargo onto my calc. Have any of you had any malfunctions
>due to it? I want to know if it is secure before I risk ruining a $170
>piece of equipment.
>
>*------------------------------------------------------------------*
>|     Baer William Bradford       | Smile the Future Is Now!       |
>|         Knoxville,TN            |    \  ,,,            __________|
>|       University of TN          |     \(o o)          | C-YA L8R |
>*-----------------------------------oOO---()---OOo-----------------*

You CAN NOT damage the calc through software....

If anything happens, the worse will be that you will have to reset
the caculator.

I have had a few problems, nothing big.....to correct it (because it
is usually frozen) i press 2nd - Hand -  ON

that will reset it.....or you could take out the batts, then hold neg (-)
                                                    and one of the parantheses

(spelling?)  anyway its all in the instruction book, toward the back of the book

ANYONE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG, WHICH I DONT THINK SO

|  /
| /
|/
|\  e