Re: LF: fargo variable storage

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: fargo variable storage

If you want to save something, than you need to do so in the program.
here is an example from Password v1.5  (watch for v2.0 coming in a few
days)

pword   dc.b    "fargo",0,0,0,0,0,0   ; Max password length = 10

put this statement at the end of the program, before the prog_name.
to load this into a variable, do

lea         pword(pc),a2    ;loads pword into a2

you can then modify a2, later storing a2 back into pword.  feel free to
contact me if this is hard to understand.   Stephen Grigg
grigg@juno.com