Re: LF: Fterm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Fterm

> >Thanks for all the help with the TI protocol.  I successfully wrote a
> >Visual Basic program so that I could test out Fterm and it works!
> >The only problem with it is that it will only go up to 2400 bps or
> >the data will be transmitted and recieved too fast for VB to handle.
>
> VB can handle WAY over 2400bps... you should check your buffer settings..
> also your port speed (in win 3.11) in your config menu.

Yes, I know it CAN handle way over 2400 bps, but with this particular
application, it just doesn't.  I have tried stuff below 2400 and it
works fine, but anything over 2400 bps doesn't work, not even 4800!
I think this has to do with the routines to send and receive bytes to
the calc.

Oh, and could anyone describe to me how to create dynamic link
libraries (DLL files) for Visual Basic from functions written in C?

Thanks

-Ed