Re: LF: *** NEW TI-92 MAILING LIST ***

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: *** NEW TI-92 MAILING LIST ***

>Does anyone else have opinions on this matter?

>      Josh Hays           |              jhays@teaser.fr

here here
 if somebody injects off topic stuff, the rest of the group doesn't need to
be insulted again by off/off topic remarks
one way to combat massive mail is to respond directly to off topic sh*t,
another is to respond directly to questions that have been asked before<if
you know the answer>
I don't even like to read my own mail to this group,just the answer,but such
is life...
Furthermore .....just kidding

Is there an archive of this group?
terry
ps
I'm sure that is will eventually settle down to a quite roar.
pps How about a group fargo-whatever or fargo-metoo or fargo-nobodyelse or
fargo-not or fargo-fargo or my favorite-fargo-farout!