LF: Fterm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Fterm

Thanks for all the help with the TI protocol.  I successfully wrote a
Visual Basic program so that I could test out Fterm and it works!
The only problem with it is that it will only go up to 2400 bps or
the data will be transmitted and recieved too fast for VB to handle.
Does anyone know how fast the Graph-Link can handle data?  Another
thing I wanted to know was if anyone knows how to establish a PPP
connection without all the special Windows files.  I didn't expect
this to work, but I dialed up my internet provider and was able to
enter my username and password.  Then, a bunch of data was displayed
on the screen and after about a minute I had to reenter my username
and password.  It would pause now and then and I think it was
expecting some sort of data.  Maybe someone could add something like
this to a future version of FTerm or put it in a library for Fterm,
it writing something is at all possible.

-Ed