Re: LF: ti92 fast enough?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: ti92 fast enough?

> Who says that a 386 is a desktop?  There is a machine called the Prolinear
> Palmtop PC, which is about the same size (but different dimensions) as the
> 92.  And its a 386.

So, you can use a 386 enever you want (why not controlling an
automobile injection system :). Anyway, compare the price of a
Prolinear to the price of a TI and you'll see what I meant.

Regards,
Nuno Costa

PS: Yes, I know it would be difficult to use a standard 386 inside a car
because of the awfull electrical interferences... :)
Stop the mass genocide in East Timor!

Nuno Miguel Vieira da Costa                                       | Sem a loucura que e o homem,
Email: ncosta@grupo.bfe.pt                                        | Mais que a besta sadia
Web: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/5179 | Cadaver adiado que procria?