Re: LF: 92 Proliferation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: 92 Proliferation

At 04:39 PM 11/23/96 -0800, you wrote:

[truncated quote, about finding x root of n]

>I wrote a dinky program that solvs that, I think i even got the idea from

>soneone on this list:=20

Even better than this approach would be, instead of using a program, define=
 a function (when making the program, just set type to function, and type it=
 as follwos).  Make the variables shorter, since they are long names just to=
 make it easier to undestand.

/* Begin source */

xroot(root,number)

Func

number^(1/x)

EndFunc

/* End source */

When this function is run, it will look like this:

xroot(2,8)

It will output to the home screen like this:

=95 xroot(3,8)			2.

Have a nice day!

Aaron "I REALLY WANT MY 92 BACK" Tubbs

<pre>
--

Aaron N. Tubbs

aaron@parrett.net

FARGO FAQ - http://www.parrett.net/fargo.html

<italic>"If you do something good in life, make sure you get a receipt,
in case heaven is like the IRS!"</italic>
</pre>