Re: LF: ti92 fast enough?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: ti92 fast enough?

-> Well, I am not a Fargo or a 3D game programmer, but I think it would
-> be quite impossible to make a playable Wolf3D for a TI-92. Even if
-> the CPU has enough power, even if the LCD display is fast enough. The
-> big problem is the "small" amount of memory: you must be quite brave
-> to put a single Wolf3D level, its routines, and everything "else" in
-> 70kb of RAM.

Well, I made a Wolf3D clone on the computer and it is only about 40k,
written in a high level language, so I think it would be possible to
make it on the 92, I am working on a Wolf3D clone for the calculator at
the moment.