Re: LF: Yeah? What is the subject?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Yeah? What is the subject?

<< >
 > I really do not want to make anybody mad for me but I'd like to remind
 > that this mailing list is here for discussing about fargo. I just can't
 > stand having about 90 postings/day and about 99% of them is really
 > useless. If I like to read about one's schools or something then I'll pick
 > a newsgroup for it. Comments are welcome.
 >

 >  -Ipe
 >  [ http://www.kotakk.fi/~y95silso ]

 I totally agree with your feelings, if the group says List-Fargo,
 then it should be about Fargo.  But, with an overwhealming<sp>
 ammount of high school kids (such as myself), it tends to get off the
 subject, but it still is dealing w/ the 92 and Fargo.  This is a big
 conversation, and as with any conversation, it gets off on tangents.
 The thing that really pisses me off is the asking of the same
 questions a million times, the people that don't know how to
 unsubscribe, and the people that post useless insults like when
 someone wrote "What is Fargo???" he got 10 replies on the list that
 said "I'm not even gonna bother with this one!"  THEN DON'T, don't
 waste space for that!  Double posting is also pretty annoying, but I
 do it too because I'm not that familiar with Pegasus yet.  Just my
 feelings.

 brian >>

If a new mailing list is formed everyone is going to join it and it will be
the same ld thing in a day or two.