Re: LF: RE: TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: RE: TI-92

>...gee, isn't there a geometry editor on the 92 as well?  (Has anyone
>really used that thing)?

I find the geometry editor useless... especially because you cant say what
dimensions the sides are.. you can just drag it around and measure it each
time..

does anyone know if there is any way to take out the geometry editor and
therfore free up more memory (or is this stuff all stored in the rom?)
because the system memory i am assuming is where all the system stuff is
stored and for ti to put that in the mem menu almost makes me think that it
changes allot..
David Lee
davidlee@itis.com