LF: Re: Crash!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Re: Crash!

----------
> From: JAvus@aol.com
> To: list-fargo@lists.ticalc.org
> Subject: LF: Crash!
> Date: Wednesday, November 20, 1996 6:51 PM
>
> Could anyone tell me if Fargo will crash my calculator, and how I may
avoid
> it.  Also is there a way to check the ROM version without having those
funny
> little bugs show up?

I've got some bad news for you.. All computer related things crash.  I've
crashed my Ti-92 within a day or two of getting it.  I've crashed Fargo
only one also.  Its very reliable but nothing is crash proof, not even the
orginal code in the roms.  I suguest you make a backup everyother time you
write/add a program. Its not much of a pain either to spend 10 seconds
restoring the calc.

If you have Fargo, always exit Fargo first before turning it off. That way,
Fargo always starts "fresh".  It does get stale if used for a extended
amount of time and maybe could crash. You might also win the lotto on of
these days!