LF: YOU MEMORY CLEARING IDIOTS!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: YOU MEMORY CLEARING IDIOTS!!!!!

Forgive me but I'm really ticked off at people whining on how to fix their
dead, locked up, messed up, ^&&%*& calculator or acting like they have just
conquered the Incas because they had to take the lithium battery out.

TAKE ONE BATTERY OUT, HOLD THE  ) AND THE   (-) KEYS SIMULATANOUSLY (AT THE
SAME TIME!)  WHILE YOU PUT THE BATTERY BACK IN.  AFTER A FEW SECONDS, THE
SCREEN WILL TURN BLACK AND THE CALCULATOR WILL BE RESET.

Now was that hard???????????

I will not claim credit for this ingenious ideas as it was in the Manual.!

Word of the day:   R.T.F.M.  (its my favorite).

	Read The Flaming Manual!
Of course a lot of other words start with F:   Freezing, fourier, fast,
facticious, %^&$%^%, etc