Re: LF: sandra!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: sandra!

Hello, all...
I have a problem with Sandra, I can't get her on my calc :( I need
someone to convert the 92p file to a 92@ file so I can use it through
the parallel link. For some reason when I try to convert it, and then
send it, It stops just short of the full 100% transfer and nothing gets
transfered. I heard about a bug in the conversion util I am using. Does
anyone know what to do?

Thanks,
that1guy@juno.com