LF: tip if your 92 crashes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: tip if your 92 crashes

I don't know if it works on the 92 since i only tried it on HP48SX and
HP48GX.
A friend of mine had made on hi Hp a nice password prog, very difficult
to go through. All the hotkeys were blocked and the reset button didn't
work anymore. If you took out the bateries you had to wait 6 hours until
the capacitors were empty.
I managed to use the calc only by removing the batteries and putting
them back in the wrong way, emptying the capacitors but not damaging the
calc still protected by its diods.
So, if you can't reset your calc whith the hoykey, it could be worth
trying that but don't blame me since i said i only tested on NPs.
By

    ))))
   /   o\                     Amaury DELESALLE
   |    _)                 delesall@kweb.k-info.fr
   \  \_|
    |  /