LF: Ryan, file,FLock

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Ryan, file,FLock

Sorry about this again guys..

Ryan,

	D00d do you still have a modem? do you still have a computer? I can get
you online.. if I can send you a private email message... I got your file..
but what the hell is a dat file???? what can I do with that?? did you  send
the wrong thing or did my mail program change it?? no matter... I'll take a
look anywayz..

also I'll figure out a good getkey routine.. and um... I'll post FLock
soon..

FLock is my password protection program. I'm trying to make it different
then all the others but yet better.. look for it this weekend.. I'll
probably post a beta soon...

Bye for now

Tony