LF: sandra!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: sandra!

i just got the sandra bullock pic on my calc, it's awesome!
too bad it takes up 31 K <-(way too much), but worth it since it IS
sandra.

also, whoever wrote password protect 1.5: one feature i think would be
useful is an automatic timeout if you don't type the password soon
enough.  that and make us type new passwords twice when changing
password, just to make sure.  good program though (although pales in
comparison to sandra ;)

oh, and by the way i'm a senior, but i take mostly classes at the
local community college.  in my hs, there's 3 '92's -one me, 2
juniors.  in my calc 2 class, there's about 8 '92's + every math
teacher has one there.

bswets(bolivia)