Re: LF: TI-92's in public high schools

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: TI-92's in public high schools

> Another thing I like to do is count the number of seconds between when I
> pull out my TI-92 and when someone looks at it and says "Game Gear".
> Has this happened to anyone else?

For the first 2 weeks that I had my 92, that was how it was in every
class and the hallways.  And then again when I got Fargo a couple
weeks ago.  I still have people in study hall asking me to "play with
my computer games (they think that the graphlink sends computer games
to my calc so they're always asking why I don't have DOOM on it!)."
But because I have the big calc, everyone thinks I know everything
about all calcs.

> BTW, just like 99.9% of everyone else who has sent a message of this
> topic, I am also a sophomore in high school.

I guess I'm the only junior with one, eh?

brian