Re: LF: TI-92's in today's public high school's????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: TI-92's in today's public high school's????

> I'm a freshman a school of 400 and i'm 1 of 5 people who have a ti 92 not
> including teachers.  Normally the first question people ask when they see
> it is " HOw much does it cost?".

what's with high schoolers and "how much does/did it cost?"
everything that anyone gets that is new or different, the FIRST thing
out of their mouth is "how much did it cost?"  Then, if you tell them
it was a gift or you don't know, they seem offended!

brian