Re: LF: Another Fargo website

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Another Fargo website

<< Hi...  This is Aaron.  Just wanted to make one small comment.  Did you
read
 the section on my web site saying "May be reproduced WITH permission?"  I
 personally do not have much of a problem with you re-producing the FAQ, but
 I just wanted to make sure you understood.  Also, the HTML version
 (fargo.html) already had links.  Also one more thing.. ;) There has been a
 few minor changes, and I am now on version 1.2 if you would like to update.

 Catch ya later,

 Aaron >>

Sorry I would've asked but I didn't see the comment. Yeah I would be
interested in any updates, I am not the kind of guy who takes credit for
things that are'nt his.  I'll check out your page in the mean time.  Sorry
about the misunderstanding.

----------CiebieraP@aol.com----------
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/9230