Re: LF: TI-92's in today's public high school's????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 05:41 PM 11/20/96 -0500, you wrote:
>At 05:20 PM 11/20/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>I don't know about other schools but in my school  (me being a sophmore)  no
>>one but me and a friend has a TI-92 and I'm the only one who know's it
inside
>>and out.
>>Is there a lot of these handheld wonder's in other schools?
>I'm a sophomore, and the only one in the entire school (800 students) that
>has a 92.
>
>Aaron

I'm a freshman (i have a ti92) and I think 2 or 3 other people in my
school of 1800 or so have 92s.  I'm the only one with Fargo :)
| MAIN EMAIL: jacobk@globaldialog.com		|
| UW EMAIL:   jkitzman@waisman.wisc.edu		|
| JAMES MADISON MEMORIAL HIGH EMAIL:		|
|		jktizman@madison.k12.wi.us		|