Re: LF: Links?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Links?

Flow control can be achieved using a UART chip.  You just have to convert
the serial data coming out of the TI to parallel first to use the UART.  I
know it sounds a little crazy changing serial to parallel and bach to serial
again, but that's the only way I can see to get the flow control.  The
signal out of the UART would be the same as the signal from the RS232 (
RS232 gest it's signal from a UART. )

Bill Styisack
wjs12@cornell.edu