Re: LF: Re: External Modems and the TI-92 Calculator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Re: External Modems and the TI-92 Calculator

How would you hook the 92 to an internal modem using the ti-graph link?
Thank you, and please dont' reply to the whole list, because you know we
get tons of mail every day.

You have been fortunate enough to Receive mail from Brandon West.
bwest@hobbs.leesummit.k12.mo.us
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names. Robert Kennedy

               |    Anyone who has a front   |
               |    door can be a great      |
               |    distance runner.         |
               |        H. Robert Craddock   |