Re: LF: fterm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: fterm

The cards in the ISA slot have access to +-5V, +-12V and ground.  I'm just
guessing that internal modems use TTL level voltages, so you would need +5v
and ground.  You could use a 9V battery with an LM7805 voltage regulator, or
a 9V with a 1k resistor and a 5.1V zener reversed biased, just take the
voltage drop acoss the zener ( 5.1v ).

Bill Stysiack
wjs12@cornell.edu