LF: Re: TI-92's in today's public high school's????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Re: TI-92's in today's public high school's????

----------
> From: CiebieraP@aol.com
> To: list-fargo@lists.ticalc.org
> Subject: LF: TI-92's in today's public high school's????
> Date: Wednesday, November 20, 1996 2:20 PM
>
> I don't know about other schools but in my school  (me being a sophmore)
no
> one but me and a friend has a TI-92 and I'm the only one who know's it
inside
> and out.
>
> Is there a lot of these handheld wonder's in other schools?

Same here.  I only know of one other person in my school that has a 92, but
I don't
think he knows it inside out as well as I do.  We're both seniors.  There
are, however,
tons of people at my school who own an 85, and everybody has ZShell, and we
all
play Tetris during physics or economics!  It's pretty cool.  We get in
these in-class
competitions to beat each others high scores!

Joe