Re: LF: Free Chips?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Free Chips?

<< They give out free chips? I went to there site and the only
 thing free is a catalog or something...

 Where is it in there site?

 CiebieraP@aol.com wrote:
 > go to www.national.com they also give out free chips.

http://www.national.com/design/index.html

Go here and in the search box type the name of your chip or what you want a
chip to do and they will give you a listing of chips.  Then you go to the
home page of that chip and at the bottem they have a free samples section.
 Then you fill out an online profile that is free.  Then you have an account
and can recieve plenty of chips for FREE.  I have done this many times,
especially chips that cost like $45.00 a piece they give them out too!

----------CiebieraP@aol.com----------
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/9230