LF: clep complaint / network 92's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: clep complaint / network 92's

>Gawd! You -idiot-! Moooooron! The Good Times virus is a .........
................... screw MYTH. Get it through your cranium!

hey clep- please try to keep the language clean.  i understand you
want to make a point, but there are young eyes reading this...

>You fool! If I can have all the power I need to run Doom as a
>raytraced 3D mother lode, then why not? If I can ... blah, blah...

you fool!  why not read Erik Buehler's entire message and find out
that he felt the same way...

how 'bout we look into networking '92's.  i think that with a lot of
wire spicing and possibly (probably) an external hub, one '92 could be
used as a server, and others could be attached to receive data.
imagine playing hearts against three other opponents, all on '92's.
it's only a dream (i could not possibly program the software) but i
think the idea would be worth looking into by another greater than i.

bswets