Re: LF: foil

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: foil

At 07:39 PM 11/19/96 -0500, you wrote:
>It is RF shielding, it protects the calculator while running from RF signals.
> It is not extremly important but I wouldn't recommend taking it off(unless
>you are going to put it back on), even if it gets torn.

a few things..
1. why is one side of the foil conductive and the other not? (basically dont
put it on backwards once you take it off)

and

2. on my friends calc when he removed the foil a fuse fell out (it was on
the link port and the only thing holding it on there was the foil..{now its
tape:)}) has anyone else had the same problem?
David Lee
davidlee@itis.com