LF: Asm code

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Asm code

<< This program will allow you to send   82P files to your TI-82 with the $5
 parallel link cable. Some asked for it, and here it is UUE encoded. You
 must download the 82 cable software from TI to write or edit the
 programs, and then use the below program to send them to your 82. I hope
 you find it helpful, I know I did!

Why is this on List-Fargo??

Anyway, could somebody take a look at this asm code and tell me what's wrong
with it? I based it on Tim Gerla's SelfTest 1.0 program. It kept showing the
self-test menu in the big font so I added in the font line and the
appropriate libraries.

        @program        prog_code,prog_name
	include		macros.h

prog_code: