Re: LF: RE: Using FTerm with modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: RE: Using FTerm with modem

<< > If this is the way you want to look at it, why make Fargo at all? With
no
 > disrespect to the programmers (who are indeed talented) I just cannot see
 > someone in a work situation using FTerm to connect to a BBS.
 >
 > /Billy

 Think about what you are saying, I am 16 years old and next year I will be
 taking collage courses In programming, Do you actually think that Most (not
 all) of the people on this list are actually over 20, let alone out of High
 school, you can't expect this to take any hold on the business world, in a
 fue of years I am going to have to work for a living, and not leach off my
 parents any more.  This is not something that I take lightly, I want to
 have time to program on my own. >>

I took your first post to be saying "why would you use Fterm through a
computer when you can use a real computer program." Well, why make any calc
programs at all when there are more powerful versions on the computer? This
seems to follow from your logic. Anyway, sorry for any misunderstanding this
might have caused.

/Billy