Re: LF: Boulderdash

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Boulderdash

----------
> From: dethrow <lipov@bellatlantic.net>
> To: list-fargo@lists.ticalc.org
> Subject: Re: LF: Boulderdash
> Date: Tuesday, November 19, 1996 1:31 PM
>

> > > Agreed. Typing like that makes you look like a drunk AOL newbie. That
> > > is *NOT* a good thing to look like. no caps is better than that.

It is annoying but you don't have to bash AOL, Even if it dose suck up
what's left of the precious bandwidth on the net, heck you should probably
all, switch to AOL, then the telephone companies would be forced to put in
"affordable" ISDN lines for local use because the existing equipment cant
hold the load, then after that we should start making all of our web pages
in nothing but graphics (even the text) and all of us should use MICROSOFT,
for our web servers.....

So conclusion: if your wife leaves you for a woman, get another job man....

ahh yeah.,.. that's it