LF: 2 Empty Surface Mount Chip Sockets...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: 2 Empty Surface Mount Chip Sockets...

I recently opened my calculator and peeled away the RF shielding (silver
metalic paper) and to my suprise there were two empty surface mount
sockets!!!  One of them was by where that removable module is and the other
was to the right of that.  The one by the module had the chip code
(T0328-080C), and the TI identification code of U9 with the locater to the
right and the one to the right of that socket just had a TI identification
code of U10R.

Does anyone have an idea what these empty treasures might be for? I was
hoping they might be for memory upgrades so I am going to go out on the web
and see what I can find out about the one with the chip code.  I'll keep you
updated on my research.

----------CiebieraP@aol.com-----------