Re: LF: fterm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: fterm

External modems have to be plugged in too.  A small powersupply can be made
with a 5v voltage regulator and a 9v battery to go portable ( with limited
usage time though ).  Wrap the thing in plastic wrap and it isn't exposed,
it that's what you're worried about, but I see no problem with an exposed
electrical circuit.

Bill Stysiack
wjs12@cornell.edu