Re: LF: Different Rom versions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Different Rom versions

Well, this might occur because that you do not have all the necessary
libraries installed. If you do not have some of the gray scale libs in,
this will happen... OH AND, don't take out the lithium battery, simply
press 2nd F5 and ON to reset. It does the same thing and is  a lot
easier! (I'm not sure if it's exactly that, but look it up in your
manual, unless your TI 92 is a stolen one and you don't have a manual-
which once was the case when I was trying to help someone else)