LF: Current Software

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Current Software

Hello! This message is directed to ALL on this list...

Everyday or so I will make an attempt to publicly publish a list of the current versions of the current programs available for Fargo.

I will set the subject of each message to "Current Software" and include
the list... ultimately I will attach the actual files themselves in UUE
encode, however, for now, I will try to post locations to their web
sites.

Programmers- If you publicly release ANY software for Fargo, whether it be a public beta, or the full version anywhere on the Internet, please
submit it to me so I can include it in the next copy of the list.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
List as of Monday, November 18,1996 @ 4:57 PM CST:

BoulderDash 1.0b3
Etch-A-Sketch Alpha .5b
Fargo 1.0b12
FChem 1.0 BETA
Hello World
Keepout .5
Lockout .1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To my knowledge every program and the version listed is available via FTP
at:

ftp.ticalc.org/92/fargo/programs/

You should be able to find the program you want because the .ZIP file are
*very* similar to that of the title of the actual program itself.

Remember, it is the sub-official program list of Fargo applications.
Please submit all entries to: That1guy@juno.com so they may be placed on
the list to get the most recognition they possibly can!

Thanks,
that1guy@juno.com