Re: LF: CC68K.ARC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: CC68K.ARC

On Sun, 17 Nov 1996 21:07:36 -0800, you wrote:

>Can anyone tell me what the cc68k compiler /can/ do? The headers that came
>with it don't seem to do anything useful; I couldn't even get the files that
>came with it to compile!?. It would be cool if we could program fargo
>programs in C.

The C files that came with it are the actual *compiler*. They are not
example programs. CC68K does not come with any libraries, so it does
not have printf or anything like that. I've gotten a pixel plotted
with a program that CC68K compiled, but the pixel is not in the place
I wanted it to be... <g> I'll keep working on it, and I'll let the
group know what I find.

-Tim
<pre>
--