LF: Last Ditch Effort. The TI-92 with sound.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Last Ditch Effort. The TI-92 with sound.

I've just got off the phone and talked with some of my friends who are well
versed in the art of assembly.  They said that, given the proper hardware,
sound can be outputted to a speaker.  The assembly language side of it,
should be no problem.

One more little thing.  Men like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates became great
because they were visionaries.  THEY DIDN'T KNOW IT COULDN'T BE DONE...  So
here we are working through an empire that they created.  (No I can't list
everyname in the computer industry that helped.)

"There is no change, no fate no destiny; that can circumvent, hinder of
control the firm resolve of a determined soul."

Jonathan Oliver
daemon1@napanet.net