LF: Re: Modem w/o GraphLink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Re: Modem w/o GraphLink

Ok, If you havent been reading the messages on many of the lists involveing
Ti calculators, you are exempt from this.......

IS BLOODY IMPOSIBLE!!!!! (FOR THE LAST TIME)

you see the graphlink is the only link you can use because the modem
reqires all of the protocall given off the link.... I cant say this over
and over and expect to get any work done...

Sorry if this message Offended you or Hurt you in any way shape or form,
I just don't want to be answering all of these Posts.  On getting other
links to work with the ti92.