Re: LF: TI-92 with sound...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: TI-92 with sound...

<<You guys are missing the entire point of my previous posting:
"Make the TI-92 a real gaming machine with sound!"

I already know that the hardware end is possible, because I've done it
(with a few converters).>>

  Woah, tell me how this is possible. As far as I know, it is impossible,
bacuse the 92's link is controlled differently than the 8x's, by hardware,
and it can only be given values to send. The only way I couyld think of
outputting find is to make a D/A convert that plugs into the link port, and
the sound would be very low quality because of the low transfer rate.

       -Josh